The full papers of oral presentations and the 2-page summary of the poster presentations have been posted to the conference website and are available to members or registrants of the conference:
- Oral presentations
- Poster presentations
There will be a pdf icon next to the paper title (pdf icon) please click on the icon to get the full paper or 2-page summary.
- Active ISPA Member
- You will need to be logged in as a member to access the pdfs.
- Your username is the email address you used to register as a member. After you successfully logged in, please go to the conference program’s page at https://www.ispag.org/program/3/ and click on the pdf icon next to the paper title to view the full paper.
- If you have any difficulties logging into the site or accessing the papers, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Conference Registrant
- As an ICPA registrant, but not a member of ISPA, you should be able to take these steps to create your account at ISPA as a registrant. And this will give you access to the proceedings.
- It is important to use the same email address you used when you registered.
- Go to ispag.org. On the left side of the homepage is an option to login. At the bottom of the login box is a Forgot your password? link. Click on that link. (https://www.ispag.org/forgotpass/)
- On the forgot password page, please enter the email address you used in your registration and click the "Retrieve password” button.
- You will be sent an email with a link to set up a password. Please click on the link to set up a password. You will be automatically logged in after you click on the “Reset” button. Please go to the conference program’s page at https://www.ispag.org/program/3/ and click at the pdf icon next to the paper title to view the full paper.
- If you still have any difficulties logging into the site or accessing the papers do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Your Feedback is Important
Details for Oral Presentations
For oral presentations, here are a few guidelines for your presentations.
- Presentation time is 20 minutes, this includes time for questions. Session Chairs will keep presentations on time so that attendees can plan their program in 20-minute increments.
- AV equipment provided includes:
- Windows 8 computer running MS PowerPoint 2013
- Laser pointer and wireless slide controller.
- Wireless lapel mic.
- No template is provided for slides. You may use your own slide design.
If you have additional needs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that all cell phones/pages/etc. should be off or silenced during sessions. No photos or videos should be taken of the presentations. Cameras, and especially tablets, are very distracting for other attendees, and no duplication of the slides is permitted without permission from the speaker.
Details for Poster Presentations
Please note: poster boards will be 4 feet high by 8 feet wide (1.2 meters by 2.4 meters). Please be sure your posters are designed to fit in this format. Posters may be attached to the boards using pushpins or velcro. Supplies will be available at the conference registration desk.
Posters for the Monday session should be in place by 4pm on Monday. They should be removed by 10am Tuesday.
Posters for the Tuesday session should be in place by 4pm on Tuesday. They should be removed by 10am Wednesday.
Posters that are left on display past their time will be removed by conference staff.