INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS PREPARING FULL LENGTH PAPERS
- Full papers (or 2-page summary for posters) must be uploaded by 01 JUNE 2024 for inclusion in the proceedings.
- The abstract presenter(s) must be registered for the conference by 14 JUNE 2024 for it to be included in the conference and proceedings.
- Papers not meeting these requirements will not be included in the conference or proceedings.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS PREPARING PAPERS FOR ICPA
NOTE: The online proceedings of the International Conference on Precision Agriculture will provide an enduring, accessible, and citable record of your research. All oral presenters are REQUIRED to prepare a full-length paper (4-15 pages long) for online non-referreed conference proceedings. Poster presenters are STRONGLY ENCOURAGED to also prepare a full-length paper.
CAREFULLY FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS BELOW AND IN THE PAPER TEMPLATE FILES PROVIDED.
PROCESS FOR SUBMISSION
- Name the file with your abstract number and corresponding author name. For example “Abstract 101 John Smith.doc”.
- Microsoft Word is the only accepted file format.
- Please submit your paper online at www.ispag.org/abstracts by 01 JUNE 2024. Login at the site and click the upload paper button to the left of the abstract title.
- Paper must be in a digital “CAMERA READY” format, i.e., fully laid out, with all graphics and figures inline. Tables, graphs, and images should be a part of the document, rather than originating from another software source and must be embedded in the text. For example, do not embed an Excel table and send it with the linked database used to generate the table.
- Absolutely NO faxed papers.
- DEADLINE: 01 JUNE 2024.