Newsletter Sign Up
If you would like to receive the ISPA newsletter, please sign up.
The purposes of ISPA are to:
- Organize and conduct international conferences related to precision agriculture (PA), such as International Conference on Precision Agriculture, European Conference on Precision Agriculture, and other related conferences.
- Develop and maintain a web-portal to communicate the latest developments in PA with the world, and maintain a member listserv to communicate among society members.
- Publish a quarterly ISPA e-newsletter for members and other subscribers.
- Provide members an opportunity for publication of original scientific research in the society sponsored peer-reviewed journal, Precision Agriculture.
ISPA Board Nominations
The nomination committee of ISPA is requesting nominations for the following offices for the ISPA
- President Elect – (Six year appointment) to serve as President Elect from July 2020 to July 2022, and then move to President for July 2022 to July 2024 and then to Past-President 2024-2026.
- Secretary – (Two year appointment) to serve from July 2020 to July 2022
- Treasurer - (Four year appointment) to serve from July 2020 to July 2024
The ISPA is governed by an international Board of Directors consisting of elected officers (President, President-Elect, Past-President, Secretary, and Treasurer). The office of President will be filled by the current president-elect, James Lowenberg-Deboer.
Regarding nominations for the available elected positions of President-Elect and Secretary please feel free to nominate yourself! This is perfectly acceptable! The name of all nominators will be kept confidential.
To nominate an individual:
- The nominator must be a current member of ISPA.
- The nominee must be a current member of ISPA.
- Contact the nominee and verify that they are interested/available to serve as an officer.
- Submit a short CV (no more than 2-pages) with a high resolution picture of nominee.
- Provide contact information for the nominee and the nominator.
- Please send nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nominations must be received by 8 June 2020.
Precision Agriculture available to members
The Springer journal, Precision Agriculture, is now available to ISPA members through this website. When you login to the website you will see a Members tab at the far right of the navigation tabs. Click on the Members tab to see the menu and select Precision Agriculture journal to be redirected to the Springer site. Once at the site, click on the blue "Browse Volumes & Issues" button to access journal articles. Journal Impact Factor for 2013 is 2.01.