2020 ISPA Elections
The nomination committee of ISPA is requesting nominations for the following offices for the ISPA
- President Elect – (Six year appointment) to serve as President Elect from July 2020 to July 2022, and then move to President for July 2022 to July 2024 and then to Past-President 2024-2026.
- Secretary – (Two year appointment) to serve from July 2020 to July 2022
- Treasurer - (Four year appointment) to serve from July 2020 to July 2024
The ISPA is governed by an international Board of Directors consisting of elected officers (President, President-Elect, Past-President, Secretary, and Treasurer). The office of President will be filled by the current president-elect, James Lowenberg-DeBoer.
Regarding nominations for the available elected positions of President-Elect, Secretary, and Treasurer please feel free to nominate yourself! This is perfectly acceptable! The name of all nominators will be kept confidential.
To nominate an individual:
- The nominator must be a current member of ISPA.
- The nominee must be a current member of ISPA.
- Contact the nominee and verify that they are interested/available to serve as an officer.
- Submit a short CV (no more than 2-pages) with a high resolution picture of nominee.
- Provide contact information for the nominee and the nominator.
- Please send nominations to email@example.com.
Nominations must be received by 8 June 2020.