Advances in Crop Sensing - STARTS IN 90 MINUTES
Virtual ICPA Webinar Instructions
You will be asked for your name and email to register for the webinar.
Advances in Crop Sensing Webinar
Join us for a webinar on August 27th, 2020 at 1:30 PM CDT (UTC -5).
- Welcome and Housekeeping - James Taylor, Research Director, INRAE
- Carrot Yield Forecasting Using Different Multispectral Satellite Sensors - Angelica Suarez Cadavid, University of New England
- EO4Agri Analysis of Potential Earth Observation for Precision Agriculture - Karel Charvel, WirelessInfo
- Sugarcane Crop Classification and Varietal Discrimination from Sentinel-2 Using Supervised Classifier - Preeti Kumari Tiwari, K J Somaiya Institute of Applied Agricultural Research
- Evaluating Proximal Soil Sensors for Measurement of Soil Physical and Chemical Properties - Chase Maxton, Veris Technologies
- Intelligent Irrigation by Fusion of Spectral Vegetation Indices and SAR Imagery - Ofer Beeri, Manna Irrigation
- Precision Agriculture Approach for Understanding Spatial Variability of Sugarcane Productivity: A Case Study from Karnataka - Sunil Kumar Jha, K J Somaiya Institute of Applied Agriculture Research
- Estimating Daily 3 M Leaf Area Index from Space Using CubeSats Images - Yuval Sadeh, School of Earth Atmosphere and Environment, Monash University, Melbourne, Australia
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.