Big Data - STARTS IN 90 MINUTES
Virtual ICPA Webinar Instructions
You will be asked for your name and email to register for the webinar.
Big Data Webinar
Join us for a webinar on September 10th, 2020 at 13:30 Central Daylight Time (UTC -5).
- Welcome and Housekeeping - Dr. Alex Thomasson, Head, Department of Agricultural and Biological Engineering, Mississippi State University
- Asim Biswas - Cell Phone Images to Estimate Soil Organic Carbon
- Iftach Klapp - A deep learning system for estimation of melons individual weight and location using UAV images
- George Mohler - Automated Corn Ear Height Prediction Using Video-Based Deep Learning
- Getiria Onsongo - A Tool for Automatically Identifying and Correcting Errors in Plant Breeding Location Data
- Francisco R da S. Pereira - Imputation of Missing Parts on Orthomosaic Images Obtained by an UAV Using Data Mining Techniques
- Dharmendra Saraswat - Performance of Convolution Neural Network for Assessing Classification Accuracy of Weed Images Acquired From Publicly Available Datasets
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.