- Full papers (or 2-page summary for posters) must be uploaded by 01 MAY 2022 for inclusion in the proceedings.
- One or more authors of a paper must be registered for the conference by 01 JUNE 2022 for it to be included in the conference and proceedings.
- Papers not meeting these requirements will not be included in the conference or proceedings.
NOTE: The online proceedings of the 15th ICPA will provide an enduring, accessible, citable record of your research. All oral presenters are REQUIRED to prepare a full-length paper (4-15 pages long) for online non-referreed conference proceedings. Poster presenters are STRONGLY ENCOURAGED to also prepare a full-length paper.
A NEW PAPER FORMAT IS BEING USED FOR THE 15TH ICPA TO BETTER FACILITATE ONLINE CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS. CAREFULLY FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS BELOW AND IN THE PAPER TEMPLATE FILES PROVIDED.
- Name the file with your abstract number and corresponding author name. For example “Abstract 101 John Smith.doc”.
- Microsoft Word is the only accepted file format.
- Please submit your paper online at www.ispag.org/abstracts by 01 MAY 2022. Login at the site and click the upload paper button to the left of the abstract title.
- Paper must be in a digital “CAMERA READY” format, i.e., fully laid out, with all graphics and figures inline. Tables, graphs, and images should be a part of the document, rather than originating from another software source and must be embedded in the text. For example, do not embed an Excel table and send it with the linked database used to generate the table.
- Absolutely NO faxed papers.
- DEADLINE: 01 MAY 2022.
Virtual Presentation Instructions
Virtual Poster Instructions
Full Paper Instructions for Oral and Poster Authors
Minimum Paper Requirement for Poster Authors
Details for Poster Presentations
Please note: poster format must be no larger than 44.5 inches high by 44.5 inches wide (1.15 meters by 1.15 meters). Please be sure your posters are designed to fit in this format. Posters may be attached to the boards using pushpins or velcro. Supplies will be available at the conference registration desk.
The Poster Session will be Monday & Tuesday evening from 5:00 pm to 6:30 pm poster presenters should be present during this time. Posters may be setup beginning at 12:00 pm on Monday. Posters may remain in place through Wednesday morning. Posters should be removed by 12pm Wednesday.
Posters that are left on display past their time will be removed by conference staff.
If you have questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.