Oral and Poster Programs Finalized
Details for Oral Presentations
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the number of oral presentation submitted to the procedings, we have set the oral presentations to 15 minutes.
For oral presentations, here are a few guidelines for your presentations.
- Presentation time is 15 minutes, this includes time for questions. Session Chairs will keep presentations on time so that attendees can plan their program in 15-minute increments.
- Please upload slide deck at the conference registration desk when you claim your name badge. To avoid delays and technical issues, you can upload your slide deck via the abstract management tool anytime prior to the conference. (please note: this does NOT remove the need to upload a proceedings paper.)
- AV equipment provided includes:
- Windows 10 computer running Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Laser pointer and wireless slide controller.
- Wireless lapel mic.
- No template is provided for slides. You may use your own slide design. Projectors will be set to display both "square" and "widescreen" slide decks.
If you have additional needs, please contact email@example.com.
Please note that all cell phones/pagers/etc. should be off or silenced during sessions. No photos or videos should be taken of the presentations. Cameras, and especially tablets, are very distracting for other attendees, and no duplication of the slides is permitted without permission from the speaker.
Details for Poster Presentations
Please note: poster format must be no larger than 44.5 inches high by 44.5 inches wide (1.15 meters by 1.15 meters). Please be sure your posters are designed to fit in this format. Posters may be attached to the boards using pushpins or velcro. Supplies will be available at the conference registration desk.
The Poster Session will be Monday & Tuesday evening from 5:00 pm to 6:30 pm poster presenters should be present during this time. Posters may be setup beginning at 12:00 pm on Monday. Posters may remain in place through Wednesday morning. Posters should be removed by 12pm Wednesday.
Posters that are left on display past their time will be removed by conference staff.
If you have questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full papers (or 2-page summary for posters) must be uploaded by 15 MAY 2018 to be included in the conference and proceedings.
- One or more authors of a paper must be registered for the conference by 01 JUNE 2018 for it to be included in the conference and proceedings.
- Papers not meeting these requirements will not be included in the conference or proceedings.
NOTE: The online proceedings of the 14th ICPA will provide an enduring, accessible, citable record of your research. All oral presenters are REQUIRED to prepare a full-length paper (4-15 pages long) for online non-referreed conference proceedings. Poster presenters are STRONGLY ENCOURAGED to also prepare a full-length paper.
A NEW PAPER FORMAT IS BEING USED FOR THE 14TH ICPA TO BETTER FACILITATE ONLINE CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS. CAREFULLY FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS BELOW AND IN THE PAPER TEMPLATE FILES PROVIDED.
- Name the file with your abstract number and corresponding author name. For example “Abstract 101 John Smith.doc”.
- Microsoft Word is the only accepted file format.
- Please submit your paper online at www.ispag.org/abstracts by 15 MAY 2018. Login at the site and click the upload paper button to the left of the abstract title.
- Paper must be in a digital “CAMERA READY” format, i.e., fully laid out, with all graphics and figures inline. Tables, graphs, and images should be a part of the document, rather than originating from another software source and must be embedded in the text. For example, do not embed an Excel table and send it with the linked database used to generate the table.
- Absolutely NO faxed papers.
- DEADLINE: 15 MAY 2018.
Some important deadlines for the 14th ICPA
- 01 JUL 2017 - First Call for Abstracts
- 01 SEP 2017 - Online Registration opens
- 30 NOV 2017 - Deadline for Abstract Submissions
- 01 FEB 2018 - Call for ISPA Award Nominations (Students and Researchers)
- 09 FEB 2018 - Abstracts reviewed and acceptance letters sent
- 15 MAY 2018 - Extended Deadline for full paper submissions
- 01 JUN 2018 -
- Early registration discount ends. Register by this date for lower price.
- Extended Deadline for Award Nominations
- Deadline for authors to register
- 08 JUN 2018 - Deadline for ISPA Board Nominations
- Precision Agriculture and Global Food Security
- Proximal and Remote Sensing of Soil and Crop (including Phenotyping)
- Applications of Unmanned Aerial Systems
- Wireless Sensor Networks
- Robotics, Guidance and Automation
- Precision Dairy and Livestock Management
- Farm Animals Health and Welfare Monitoring
- Geospatial Data
- Big Data, Data Mining and Deep Learning
- Decision Support Systems
- Smart Weather for Precision Agriculture
- Site-Specific Nutrient, Lime and Seed Management
- In-Season Nitrogen Management
- Precision Crop Protection
- Drainage Optimization and Variable Rate Irrigation
- Land Improvement and Conservation Practices
- Site-Specific Pasture Management
- Precision Horticulture
- Profitability and Success Stories in Precision Agriculture
- Education and Outreach in Precision Agriculture
- Genomics and Precision Agriculture
- Small Holders and Precision Agriculture
- On Farm Experimentation with Site-Specific Technologies