PLEASE NOTE: Deadline for award nominations has been extended to 1 June 2018.
Brief descriptions of the awards in different categories are listed below:
SUBMISSION: The entire nomination package must be submitted as one pdf file, in an e-mail attachment. Nominations are due on or before 1 June 2018 to: The Chair of the ICPA Awards Committee, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions related to the awards nomination must also be addressed to the email@example.com.
- Full papers (or 2-page summary for posters) must be uploaded by 15 MAY 2018 to be included in the conference and proceedings.
- One or more authors of a paper must be registered for the conference by 01 JUNE 2018 for it to be included in the conference and proceedings.
- Papers not meeting these requirements will not be included in the conference or proceedings.
NOTE: The online proceedings of the 14th ICPA will provide an enduring, accessible, citable record of your research. All oral presenters are REQUIRED to prepare a full-length paper (4-15 pages long) for online non-referreed conference proceedings. Poster presenters are STRONGLY ENCOURAGED to also prepare a full-length paper.
A NEW PAPER FORMAT IS BEING USED FOR THE 14TH ICPA TO BETTER FACILITATE ONLINE CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS. CAREFULLY FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS BELOW AND IN THE PAPER TEMPLATE FILES PROVIDED.
- Name the file with your abstract number and corresponding author name. For example “Abstract 101 John Smith.doc”.
- Microsoft Word is the only accepted file format.
- Please submit your paper online at www.ispag.org/abstracts by 15 MAY 2018. Login at the site and click the upload paper button to the left of the abstract title.
- Paper must be in a digital “CAMERA READY” format, i.e., fully laid out, with all graphics and figures inline. Tables, graphs, and images should be a part of the document, rather than originating from another software source and must be embedded in the text. For example, do not embed an Excel table and send it with the linked database used to generate the table.
- Absolutely NO faxed papers.
- DEADLINE: 15 MAY 2018.
Some important deadlines for the 14th ICPA
- 01 JUL 2017 - First Call for Abstracts
- 01 SEP 2017 - Online Registration opens
- 30 NOV 2017 - Deadline for Abstract Submissions
- 01 FEB 2018 - Call for ISPA Award Nominations (Students and Researchers)
- 09 FEB 2018 - Abstracts reviewed and acceptance letters sent
- 15 MAY 2018 - Extended Deadline for full paper submissions
- 01 JUN 2018 -
- Early registration discount ends. Register by this date for lower price.
- Extended Deadline for Award Nominations
- Deadline for authors to register
- 08 JUN 2018 - Deadline for ISPA Board Nominations
- Precision Agriculture and Global Food Security
- Proximal and Remote Sensing of Soil and Crop (including Phenotyping)
- Applications of Unmanned Aerial Systems
- Wireless Sensor Networks
- Robotics, Guidance and Automation
- Precision Dairy and Livestock Management
- Farm Animals Health and Welfare Monitoring
- Geospatial Data
- Big Data, Data Mining and Deep Learning
- Decision Support Systems
- Smart Weather for Precision Agriculture
- Site-Specific Nutrient, Lime and Seed Management
- In-Season Nitrogen Management
- Precision Crop Protection
- Drainage Optimization and Variable Rate Irrigation
- Land Improvement and Conservation Practices
- Site-Specific Pasture Management
- Precision Horticulture
- Profitability and Success Stories in Precision Agriculture
- Education and Outreach in Precision Agriculture
- Genomics and Precision Agriculture
- Small Holders and Precision Agriculture
- On Farm Experimentation with Site-Specific Technologies