ATTENTION: 15th ICPA Now a Hybrid Conference!
Registrants Now Have A Virtual Option
In addition to the live, in-person event, registrants will now have the option of participating virtually as well. Registrants will be able to join the meeting live or remotely and will have access to all papers submitted to the conference.
Abstract Submission Extended
To better serve the global precision agriculture community, ICPA has reopened abstract submission until May 1st, 2022. The idea is to allow those who may have abstained from submitting an abstract due to travel restrictions or other obstacles to have to the opportunity to participate in the Conference virtually. Reviews of the initial round of abstracts are complete and authors have been notified. New abstracts will be reviewed as they come in. Authors of abstracts submitted and accepted in February, March and April of 2022 will still be eligible to present at the in-person conference. Please note that all accepted abstracts will be subject to the same deadlines: May 1st for submission of papers for inclusion in the proceedings and June 1st for registration of the presenting author for inclusion in the program (in-person or virtual).
Expanded Program Options
To complement the in-person presentations, oral sessions will include recorded presentations from virtual participants. All registrants will have access to all recorded presentations through the end of September 2022. This allows our global audience to participate in the conference in the most convenient form and time for them.
Poster presentations will also be offered in-person and virtually.
Exhibitors and sponsors will be able to setup an online booth so that virtual attendees will be able to learn more about each exhibitor, download content, and link to videos and other resources made available by exhibitors.
Registration Now Includes In-Person and Virtual Options
Registration rates for the conference will remain the same for in-person and virtual participants. The goal of including a virtual option is to remove some of the uncertainty presented by Covid and travel. The combination of in-person and virtual options allows the Precision Agriculture community to register for the conference with confidence that they can participate in one way or the other. Certainly we hope to see all our members in Minneapolis. Pre-conference workshops, the technical tour, and all the networking that comes from being physically together is a great benefit to making the trip. However, by offering a virtual option to all registrants, we hope take some of the risk out of participating.
If you have questions about the 15th ICPA, please contact email@example.com.
COVID-19 UpdatePlease note any interaction with the general public poses an elevated risk of being exposed to COVID-19 and we cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed while in attendance at the event. ISPA and ICPA will follow the Minnesota health and safety guidelines, as well as local laws and restrictions.
Welcome to the International Conference on Precision Agriculture.
The 15th International Conference on Precision Agriculture will highlight significant research and its applications in precision agriculture and showcase emerging technologies and information management for agriculture. It will offer oral and poster presentations and exhibits, as well as a discussions and exchange of information in various aspects of precision agriculture. Sessions will offer information on key topics for scientists, crop consultants, advisors, extension personnel, agronomists, producers, and other practitioners.
The purpose of ISPA is to
- Organize and conduct international conferences related to precision agriculture, such as International Conference on Precision Agriculture, European Conference on Precision Agriculture, and other related conferences.
- Develop and maintain a web-portal to communicate the latest developments in Precision Agriculture.
- Maintain a member listserv to communicate among society members.
- Publish a regular ISPA e-newsletter for members and other subscribers.
- Provide members an opportunity for publication of original scientific research in the society sponsored, peer-reviewed journal (International Journal of Precision Agriculture).
We look forward to seeing you in Minneapolis, June 26-29, 2022!
15th ICPA Program Topics
- Applications of Unmanned Aerial Systems
- Big Data, Data Mining and Deep Learning
- Decision Support Systems
- Drainage Optimization and Variable Rate Irrigation
- Education and Outreach in Precision Agriculture
- Factors Driving Adoption
- Farm Animals Health and Welfare Monitoring
- Geospatial Data
- In-Season Nitrogen Management
- ISPA Community: Economics
- ISPA Community: Latin America
- ISPA Community: Nitrogen
- ISPA Community: OFEC
- Land Improvement and Conservation Practices
- On Farm Experimentation with Site-Specific Technologies
- Precision Agriculture and Global Food Security
- Precision Crop Protection
- Precision Dairy and Livestock Management
- Precision Horticulture
- Profitability and Success Stories in Precision Agriculture
- Proximal and Remote Sensing of Soil and Crop (including Phenotyping)
- Robotics, Guidance and Automation
- Site-Specific Nutrient, Lime and Seed Management
- Site-Specific Pasture Management
- Small Holders and Precision Agriculture
- Smart Weather for Precision Agriculture
- Temporal Aspects of PA
- Wireless Sensor Networks