Newsletter Sign Up
Deadline for Papers extended to 15 May 2018
- Full papers (or 2-page summary for posters) must be uploaded by 15 MAY 2018 to be included in the conference and proceedings.
- One or more authors of a paper must be registered for the conference by 01 JUNE 2018 for it to be included in the conference and proceedings.
- Papers not meeting these requirements will not be included in the conference or proceedings.
Pre-conference workshops descriptions have been updated. Please consider joining either: 1) Processing Precision Agriculture Data with R; 2) Decision support using on-farm trial (or research) data; 3) UAV Operation and Data Analysis for Precision Agriculture Applications. Registration for the workshops can be done through conference registration.
Know a graduate student or outstanding scientist? Nominate them for the ISPA Outstanding Graduate Student Award or the ISPA Pierre C. Robert Precision Agriculture Award. Nomination submissions are due 15 APRIL 2024.
- President Elect – (Six year appointment) to serve as President Elect from July 2020 to July 2022, and then move to President for July 2022 to July 2024 and then to Past-President 2024-2026.
- Secretary – (Two year appointment) to serve from July 2020 to July 2022
- Treasurer - (Four year appointment) to serve from July 2020 to July 2024
- The nominator must be a current member of ISPA.
- The nominee must be a current member of ISPA.
- Contact the nominee and verify that they are interested/available to serve as an officer.
- Submit a short CV (no more than 2-pages) with a high resolution picture of nominee.
- Provide contact information for the nominee and the nominator.
- Please send nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The International Society of Precision Agriculture (ISPA) is a non-profit professional scientific organization.
The mission of ISPA is to advance the science of precision agriculture globally.
Contact email@example.com to suggest content for future newsletters or visit www.ispag.org for more about the Society