Intensifying Farm Management - STARTS IN 90 MINUTES
Virtual ICPA Webinar Instructions
You will be asked for your name and email to register for the webinar.
Intensifying Farm Management Webinar
Join us for a webinar on September 3rd, 2020 at 13:30 Central Daylight Time (UTC -5).
- Welcome and Housekeeping - Dr. Lav Khot, Associate Professor, Washington State University
- Automated Calves' Body Temperature Detection Using Infrared Thermography and Computer Vision - Harriet Housam
- Apple Crop Load Estimation in a Fuji Orchard Block using a Mobile Application (App) - Manoj Karkee, Associate Professor, Center for Precision and Automated Agricultural Systems, Washington State University
- Boom Pressure Uniformity and Droplet Size Distribution of Agricultural Sprayer with Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) Technology - Ajay Sharda
- The Impacts of Crop, Soil, and Water Management on Corn Silage Yield - Tina Sullivan
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.