15th ICPA Virtual Conference Instructions
- Log into the website using the credentials you provided when you registered for the conference.
- Click on the MY ACCOUNT link.
- Use the MY CONFERENCE tab to view the recorded presentations
There are many ways to access the live webinar, but the simplest is by logging into the ISPA website and clicking on any of the JOIN WEBINAR buttons. This will automatically redirect you to the webinar session of your choice. The JOIN WEBINAR buttons can be found on the ICPA Oral Program webpage. Please join one session room at a time.
All posters will be available for viewing on the Posters page of the website. Individual authors have included a personal Video Conference or Group Chat session. Both can be accessed using the menu bar at the bottom of each virtual poster display.
15th ICPA Program Topics
- Applications of Unmanned Aerial Systems
- Big Data, Data Mining and Deep Learning
- Decision Support Systems
- Drainage Optimization and Variable Rate Irrigation
- Education and Outreach in Precision Agriculture
- Factors Driving Adoption
- Farm Animals Health and Welfare Monitoring
- Geospatial Data
- In-Season Nitrogen Management
- ISPA Community: Economics
- ISPA Community: Latin America
- ISPA Community: Nitrogen
- ISPA Community: OFEC
- Land Improvement and Conservation Practices
- On Farm Experimentation with Site-Specific Technologies
- Precision Agriculture and Global Food Security
- Precision Crop Protection
- Precision Dairy and Livestock Management
- Precision Horticulture
- Profitability and Success Stories in Precision Agriculture
- Proximal and Remote Sensing of Soil and Crop (including Phenotyping)
- Robotics, Guidance and Automation
- Site-Specific Nutrient, Lime and Seed Management
- Site-Specific Pasture Management
- Small Holders and Precision Agriculture
- Smart Weather for Precision Agriculture
- Temporal Aspects of PA
- Wireless Sensor Networks
COVID-19 UpdatePlease note any interaction with the general public poses an elevated risk of being exposed to COVID-19 and we cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed while in attendance at the event. ISPA and ICPA will follow the Minnesota health and safety guidelines, as well as local laws and restrictions.
Welcome to the International Conference on Precision Agriculture.
The 15th International Conference on Precision Agriculture will highlight significant research and its applications in precision agriculture and showcase emerging technologies and information management for agriculture. It will offer oral and poster presentations and exhibits, as well as a discussions and exchange of information in various aspects of precision agriculture. Sessions will offer information on key topics for scientists, crop consultants, advisors, extension personnel, agronomists, producers, and other practitioners.
The purpose of ISPA is to
- Organize and conduct international conferences related to precision agriculture, such as International Conference on Precision Agriculture, European Conference on Precision Agriculture, and other related conferences.
- Develop and maintain a web-portal to communicate the latest developments in Precision Agriculture.
- Maintain a member listserv to communicate among society members.
- Publish a regular ISPA e-newsletter for members and other subscribers.
- Provide members an opportunity for publication of original scientific research in the society sponsored, peer-reviewed journal (International Journal of Precision Agriculture).
We look forward to seeing you in Minneapolis, June 26-29, 2022!